Read moreShow less
What is a Peptide?
Peptides are short chains of amino acids linked by peptide bonds that have been digested in the body. It is also a performance enhancer and aid known to bodybuilders. GHRP Fragment is among the peptides of interest. They also help with many medical issues. They are naturally found in the body, and we obtain them from animal foods and vegetable protein sources.
Since they were developed entirely in the laboratory, there are not many long articles investigating the side effects and benefits. However, it is referred to as "harmless steroid" in the steroid market. Since there is more than one type of peptide, the benefits of general consideration will be;
- Prevents blood clots
- Strengthens the immune system
- Protects cells from damage
- Lowers blood pressure
- Prevents inflammation
- Fat burn
Peptide Side Effect
- Hand foot numbness
- Vascular and skin damage
- Growth-hormone releasing hormones: such as sermorelin, tesamorelin, CJC-1293, and CJC-1295
- Ghrelin and compounds mimicking its actions: such as lenomorelin, anamorelin, ipamorelin, macimorelin, and tabimorelin
- Growth hormone-releasing peptides (GHRPs): such as alexamorelin, GHRP-1, GHRP-2, GHRP-3, GHRP-4, GHRP-5, GHRP-6, and hexarelin